Showing posts from May, 2012

What is a Skin Specialist | Dermatologist?

Are you confused with the terms above? Who do you see for your skin problems? Should you see your regular GP (General Practitioner or Family doctor) doctor or should you go to a beauty centre?   It’s important to know when to see a beautician and when to see a qualified medical doctor. My opinion is that if you have a skin related ‘problem’, then you should see your regular medical doctor. If your doctor thinks that you require a referral to a skin specialist or even to the hospital, your medical doctor would do so. A beautician is a person who has been trained in beauty care. This includes facial massage, manicure, pedicure and some basic medical science like anatomy and physiology related to the face and body. A beautician is not allowed to use needles or to give injections (e.g. botox etc.) and certainly not allowed to do surgery on you. A dermatologist (skin specialist) is a qualified medical doctor who has received post-graduate training in skin diseases and treatments.   A word

Skin Specialists in Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur | KL

Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur 282-286 Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Telephone | Phone: 03-4141 3000 Dr. Allan Yee Kim Chye Dr. Gan Ain Tian Dr. Steven Chow Kim Weng Related Terms: Dermatologists, Acne, Eczema, Scars, Psoriasis, Pigmentation Related post: Skin-specialists-in-kl-kuala-lumpur


Show more