FIND A DOCTOR WHO WILL PRESCRIBE IVERMECTIN, HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND EARLY OUTPATIENT TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19 (IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES)
Treatment should start based on clinical suspicion as soon as possible, preferably within the first 3 days of symptoms. Perform PCR testing, but do not withhold treatment pending results.
Note: IVM = Ivermectin
Global Directory of Doctors (by Country) Prescribing Effective Outpatient COVID-19 Therapy
Dr. Wilton Adriano firstname.lastname@example.org (Golania, Goias)
Dr. Felipe Dias Wanderley de Carvalho email@example.com (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais)
Dr. Lucy Kerr 55 11 3287 3755 (São Paulo)
Dr. Maria de Fátima Gomes de Luna firstname.lastname@example.org (Fortaleza, Ceará)
Dr. Carolina Muniz email@example.com (Rio de Janeiro)
Dr. Jussara Resende 55 11 98825 6308 (São Paulo)
Dr. Claudia de Bessa Solmucci 31 4009 8200 firstname.lastname@example.org (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais)
Ivermectin Included in National Government Protocol for Treating COVID-19BC CDC, Alberta Health Services: IVM not recommended for COVID-19 outside of approved clinical trials (April 21, 2021).
However, no COVID-19-related IVM clinical trials have been authorised by Health Canada as of May 23, 2021: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/list-authorized-trials.html#a2
In Canada doctors can only prescribe ivermectin off-label, as detailed further in the attached document. There are select few physicians in Canada who do prescribe ivermectin off-label to their patients, but they do so at risk of their license and are unable to service a wider number of patients. Add to that, even if you do find a doctor who is willing to prescribe ivermectin, you will have difficulty finding a pharmacist to fulfill your prescription as they have also been warned against filling prescriptions for ivermectin used as prevention or treatment of Covid.
One Canadian doctor interviewed here had been advocating vitamin D, C, zinc, selenium, as well as quercetin per the protocol of CIMA doctors (Canadian Integrative Medical Association). However when he began seeing patients who were really sick with Covid-19 he knew he needed to do more. His interview can be found here: https://covexit.com/the-practice-of-early-outpatient-treatment/ in this full recording of a webinar with three distinguished medical doctors from South Africa, Canada and USA on the practice of early outpatient treatment treatment for COVID-19.
In Canada the Canadian Covid Care Alliance is working to get ivermectin widely available in Canada – you can sign up for updates at their website here: https://mailchi.mp/5666d252288c/canadian-covid-care-alliance. They are aligned with the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), well known for the work they’ve done in helping ivermectin become more recognized as a reliable preventative and treatment in the USA. There is also this petition demanding early covid-19 treatments in Alberta: https://earlytreatment.ca you may wish to sign.
IVM generally available for COVID-19 but patient may have to request it ... IVM not included in national guidelines
Contact: Zeno Bisoffi, PhD +390456013326 email@example.com
IRCCS Sacro Cuore Don Calabria hospital
Negrar, Verona, Italy, 37024
Contact: Dora Buonfrate firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Investigator: Zeno Bisoffi
Sub-Investigator: Dora Buonfrate
Policlinico S. Orsola
Contact: Luciano Attard
Ospedale Luigi Sacco
Contact: Spinello Antinori
Ospedale di Rovereto
Contact: Giovanni Pedrotti
- Greenlight for Ivermectin in Japan (18 Aug 2021)
- Dr. Haruo Ozaki, chairman, Tokyo Medical Association, recommends use of Ivermectin for COVID-19 patients (9 Feb 2021)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government plans clinical trials of Ivermectin for outpatient treatment of COVID-19 (30 Jan 2021)
Dr. Allan A. Landrito (IVM) 09323137060 email@example.com
Clinical Trial - NCT04632706 (Recruiting)
Contact: Chief Development Officer +33 698 459099 firstname.lastname@example.org
MAC Clinical Research Manchester (Early Phase Unit), Neuroscience Centre of Excellence Recruiting
Manchester, Greater Mancherster, United Kingdom, M13 9NQ
Contact: R Kelshaw +44 (0) 161 275 9966 email@example.com
Contact: L Cheung +44 (0) 161 274 5400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Investigator: P M Leung
Disclaimer: Information is not guaranteed to be accurate. A particular medical professional currently may not be accepting new patients.
COVID-19 Clinical Study Tracking and Meta-analysis
- https://c19early.com (Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and more)
- Several states gave healthcare providers an immunity guarantee for the use of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for COVID.
- Kansas: Kansas’ Senate voted to strengthen religious exemptions and give safe harbor to those prescribing ivermectin.
- New Hampshire: On May 5, 2022, New Hampshire’s Senate adopted a bill that allows licensed providers to create a standing order for pharmacists to dispense ivermectin (for a legitimate medical purpose). The bill also prohibits medical, nursing and pharmacy boards from disciplining licensees based on that standing order.
- Indiana State: Attorney General opinion: "Physicians and other HCPs with prescription authority licensed in Indiana may prescribe medication off-label for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19 (in.attorneygeneral/Opinion-2022-1.pdf)
- Nebraska: The State Attorney General of Nebraska issued an opinion the included: " ... available data does not justify filing complaints against physician simply because they prescribe ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to prevent or treat COVID-19 ..." https://ago.nebraska.gov
- Oklahoma: Oklahoma State Attorney General stated that no legal basis exists to discipline medical professionals for prescribing ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 (https://www.oag.ok.gov/articles/attorney-general-oconnor)
- Ohio: A bill introduced in Ohio (April 2022) would prevent health departments, healthcare facilities and pharmacies from refusing to promote or expand access to ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for COVID.
- South Carolina: The Attorney General of South Carolina issued an opinon that included: "... doctors have the right to make important medical decisions, as long as they have the informed consent of their patients. In fighting COVID ... ” https://www.scag.gov/covid-19/
- Tennessee: Tennessee's legislature made ivermectin essentially an over-the-counter drug in April 2022. The state’s Senate overwhelmingly voted 66-20, and the House voted 22-6 in favor of the bill.