i-MASK Protocol by FLCCC: COVID Prevention and Treatment (2022)
Please check this post regularly for updates – new medications may be added and/or dose changes to existing medications may be made as further scientific studies emerge.
1. Vitamin D3 - Anti-inflammatory and Anti-coagulant
- Calcifediol, the form of vitamin D in d.velop, doesn’t need to be processed by the liver, it can be absorbed right into the bloodstream and throughout your body. That's why calcifediol is 3x more effective for raising vitamin D levels when compared to regular vitamin D on an equal microgram (mcg) basis.
- Price: USD 18 (0.30 / count) | Buy on Amazon
2. Quercetin - Anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulant, zinc ionophore and
3. Vitamin C - Anti-inflammatory
Vitamin C may be one of the most well-known immune nutrients that
protect against immune deficiencies and which supports the
prevention and recovery from the common cold and upper-respiratory
issues, and also protects your cardiovascular system, eyes, skin,
and other parts of your body. Research has found that vitamin C may
help to optimize the immune system.
4. Zinc - Anti-viral
Improving zinc intake/zinc status improves/modulates/enhances immune function. The flip side is, while some aspects of immunity slow, others increase. Uncontrolled immune responses drive excess inflammation. Zinc helps to balance all of this.
Excessive doses may interfere with copper absorption, which could negatively affect your immune system as it can cause copper deficiencies, blood disorders and potentially permanent nerve damage. Zinc can also impair the absorption of antibiotics, and use of zinc nasal gels or swabs has been linked to temporary or permanent loss of smell.
5. Melatonin - Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral
Check out the evidence tracker on melatonin and COVID-19 from c19melatonin.com (constantly updated).
- Begin with 1 mg and increase as tolerated to 6 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness). Slow- or extended-release formulations preferred for prevention (I-Prevent Protocol) and
- 5-10 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness). Slow- or extended-release formulations preferred for early treatment (I-Care Protocol).
- #6 Best Seller in sleep supplement category. 4.7 out of 5 overall rating with more than 30,000 customer reviews.
- 1 tablet before bedtime
- $7.30 (0.24 / tablet)
Studies have not evaluated melatonin supplementation during pregnancy and breastfeeding, but some research suggests that these supplements might inhibit ovarian function (Source). Therefore, some experts recommend that women who are pregnant or breastfeeding avoid taking melatonin.
6. Curcumin and Turmeric - Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral
Curcumin, a yellow carotenoid from turmeric, is a nutritional therapeutic recommended as part of the FLCCC I-CARE early treatment protocol, and has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune modulating properties.
18 completed studies of curcumin in COVID-19 suggest that it improves clinical outcome of patients.
Curcumin also acts as natural zinc ionophores and can promote the cellular uptake of zinc and can be used with zinc to increase the effectiveness of these compounds in the inhibition of the virus (Ref).
Curcumin has been demonstrated (Ref) to suppress several inflammatory cytokines and mediators of their release such as tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha), IL-1, IL-8 and nitric oxide synthase.
The FLCCC recommends curcumin 500 mg twice daily for prevention (I-Prevent Protocol) and for early treatment (I-Care Protocol).
7. Nigella Sativa (Black Seed Oil) and Cytokine Storm - Anti-inflammatory
The COVID-19 Delta variant replicates to achieve high viral loads in the throat. Therefore, appropriate mouthwashes will likely reduce the viral load in the throat and thereby reducing the risk of severe disease due to the viral load in the lungs.One of the key approaches to minimize the risk of severe COVID-19 and also transmission would be to reduce the viral load of COVID-19 virus in the saliva and throat. A lab study demonstrated that CPC (CetylPyridinium Chloride) was highly effective against a human coronavirus (BioRxiv 2020, BioRxiv 2020). CPC mouthwash is also part of the FLCCC protocol for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
- Instruction: twice a day or after having been out for prevention, and three times a day for early treatment of COVID-19.
Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC), Water,
Alcohol (15 Wt%), Glycerin, Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Sodium
Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
- Price: $6.86 | Buy on Amazon
Z-Stack Vitamin cocktail provides key ingredients needed in order to help your body fight off this deadly invader.
Note: To get 5% OFF, please use this coupon code: DRFRANCIS