1% Povidone Iodine Mouthwash and Gargle
Dr McCullough's interview with Dr Peter Breggin
In this September 14, 2021 interview with Peter Breggin MD, author of Talking Back to Prozac, Dr. Peter McCullough discusses the routine use of diluted (1%) Povidone Iodine mouth wash in the dental office as an excellent preventive measure for COVID-19.
Note: This 10% Povidone Iodine must be diluted by one tenth, to 1% strength before use as a mouth wash, otherwise it is too strong and irritating. Dilute by adding 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the 10% Povidone Iodine into a full glass of water (250-300 ml). This will make the product diluted enough to use as a mouth rinse, or gargle, (approximately 1.0 to 1.2 %)
2 tablespoons = 30ml povidone iodine
1 glass water = 250-300 ml
Dr. McCullough recommends routine use of this mouthwash on a daily basis, and especially after contact with large indoor groups.
Dr Peter Breggin Interview with Dr Peter McCullough on Brighteon discussing COVID, vaccines, early treatment, prevention with Povidone Iodine mouth wash etc:
Evidence and Studies on C19Early.com
Dr McCullough's interview with Rebel News
The group of patients used 1% PVP-I [One per cent Povidione Iodine Solution] have shown tremendously reduced mortality, morbidity and hospital as well as financial burden in this covid situation.
Another study by Avinash Bidra found complete inactivation of the virus after 15 seconds of gargling with a 1% Povidone Iodine Solution. According to the authors, Povidone Iodine (1%) solution is “rapidly virucidal” at all dilutions tested.
Can povidone iodine mouth-rinse inactivate COVID-19 virus? An evidence-based update
A Round-Up of Anti-Covid Nasal Spray Research
Povidone iodine mouthwash side effectsWARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad irritation where this drug is used.
- Joe Rogan experience podcast episode #1757 with Dr. Robert Malone (Dec 31, 2021)
- Dr Robert Malone Twitter account suspended
- Update Dec 13, 2021: Retrospective 266 COVID-19 ICU patients in India, showing significantly lower mortality with Povidone Iodine oral gargling and topical nasal use (Jamir et al., Cureus, doi:10.7759/cureus.20394 - Peer Reviewed)